February 12, 2015

Day 6 of Recovery

Pain: 4/10
Mood: Anxious about missing so much school
Appetite: Starting to feel hungry sometimes
Progress: I went outside

The Air Cast. I change up the colors of the straps
every so often
So I went on an adventure this morning. Elder and Sister Adams drove me to go see my family doctor, Dr Bruce. I made the appointment to see her long before the surgery, and didn't want to cancel. My friends told me I snored really badly, so I was worried about having sleep apnea. It would explain why I never feel rested after sleeping and the headaches I get. She booked me in for a sleep study at the hospital by my house, so that will happen next month,

On my way out of the doctors office, my crutch slipped, and I fell on my bad leg. That really hurt. The crutch also pushed up on my arm and now my shoulder is sore. No more adventures for me.

Before going home, I stopped at the college. I got an email saying I had won the Nepean Ben Franklin Bursary, and I was awarded over $600. So I picked that up and deposited it. Yay money. I miss school.

Tonight the missionaries are coming over for dinner. Carolyn is making a breakfast buffet with pancakes, eggs, sausages and hash browns. I'm looking forward to it! My roommate Ana and our friend Conner will also join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear your thoughts and I always make an effort to engage with my readers.
Keep it classy.

(Harassing or insulting messages will be removed and reported)