August 14, 2016

The Marathon

Surgery is coming up fast. A little too fast for my liking. I'm trying to squeeze as much as I can into the last little bit of summer. I've been to Montreal a few times, I did Bluesfest, I went camping, and I've even started cycling daily, anywhere from 5 to 7 kilometers. Next weekend I'm going to Peterborough and Toronto.

To prepare for surgery I decided I would make and freeze two months worth of food ahead of time. What an undertaking that was! It took a lot of planning and budgeting, but this past week I was able to get all the supplies and then I spent three days cooking it all. I spent under $300 and made 96 healthy meals. A lot of people have asked how I did this, so Ive typed up my recipes and master grocery list to share here.

A photo posted by Julie Albers (@julie_albers) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear your thoughts and I always make an effort to engage with my readers.
Keep it classy.

(Harassing or insulting messages will be removed and reported)