January 3, 2016

Detox

I'm trying to get off the pain meds, but every time I get to about 12 hours off, I start feeling pretty bad: too warm, too cold, nauseous, sore, and really really irritable. I feel so crummy I end up re-starting the med. I've run out of my prescription and have begun to dig into the pills left over from my last surgery.
They are 325mg Tramadol pills, I was talking up to 12 pills a day. Got down to 6, one very 4 hours. I haven't taken any since 7am yesterday. It's 2:30 am now. I've been relying on Advil and the Lyrica for pain control. Now I just need something for withdrawal control.
I see my doctor in 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear your thoughts and I always make an effort to engage with my readers.
Keep it classy.

(Harassing or insulting messages will be removed and reported)