My uncle Peter, his wife Jenny and their two boys Brigham and Owain, my uncle Dale, his wife Veronica, and their three boys Alex, Preston and Cyrus, and my aunt Ruth, her husband Rolf and one of their three kids Jared were all there at various times throughout the weekend.
That night, a bunch of my cousins, aunts, and uncles all went to a roller skating rink. The place was super retro and I'm sure I would have loved it but I didnt get to go. I cant even walk yet. I was going to go to watch and take pictures, but after dinner, I got violently sick. Cramps, vomiting, diarrhea, sweaty shaking and nausea. It was so bad. all I could do was curl up in a ball on my bed and try to pray away the cramps. I had no idea what caused it. I have a few dietary restrictions (lactose intolerant, processed flour intolerant) but to my knowledge I hadn't eaten anything off limits. So I asked my dad for a priesthood blessing. My uncle Peter assisted and soon after the blessing i was able to fall asleep. By the next morning I felt back to normal. Which was super important since we would be driving home that day.
They highway just out of Orillia (or just before if you're on your way there) Has a lot of interesting attractions on it. There is a Candy Shoppe That has all kinds of retro, novelty and foreign candies
One last gem before I sign off: My dad's senior photo from high school. Anngela found it and kept it. LOL




Don't worry, the roller rink has been around forever. I'll take you there when you're all healed up so you can really enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of the maple taffy has me drooling for more.