April 23, 2014

Time Demands to be Paid

So for the past few years, I've been a big fan of The Vlogbrothers. They are these two brothers, Hank and John, who post video blogs on YouTube and they talk about interesting things and sing interesting songs and write interesting books. Hank it my favorite brother, He's science-y and musical, kinda like me. John is more of a writer and philosopher. Anyways, I bring this up because last week Hank posted a video in which he sings the oldest known complete song. And it was very inspiring. The story goes that 3500 years ago a man put this song in a burial site with his wife. Its sad and hopeful and so human.  Check it out.



In other news I went to the doctor today because the nurse I spoke to on the phone yesterday was worried about infection in the incision from my surgery. Going in today it was still warm and oozing but my fever had gone. I got a topical antibiotic and I'll see my orthopedic surgeon May 12. I have to stay off my leg untill then. Three weeks down and three more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear your thoughts and I always make an effort to engage with my readers.
Keep it classy.

(Harassing or insulting messages will be removed and reported)