I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I attend a Young Single Adult ward here in Ottawa. A YSA ward is like any other Mormon congregation except the members are between ages 18 and 30 and are not married. We have 3 hours of meeting every Sunday and I love every minute of it. I'm so glad to be back at church for the first time. I wasn't able to go these past two weeks. This week there was a baked potato dinner after out last meeting. We also celebrated Elder Hardey's birthday.
I love church, I always feel welcome and my ward is like an extended family to me. So many of them came to visit me in the past two weeks. It's a community of people who share my faith and my values and I know this is where I belong and I know this is God's true church on the earth. I hope I never lose sight of my faith despite the trials I face. If the devil broke my leg to test my faith, he only made it stronger. I know I must have broken my leg for a reason, even if that's only ao I can be an opportunity for other to do service. I guess I should be grateful for the experience.What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Id love to hear your thoughts and I always make an effort to engage with my readers.
Keep it classy.
(Harassing or insulting messages will be removed and reported)